Mr Milligan MLA to ask the Minister for Indigenous Affairs:
In reference to: Overcoming Indigenous Disadvantage_ Key Indicators 2016 – Report
Over the last 8 years since committing to the six targets for closing the gap in Indigenous disadvantage, Minister, can you please advise me:
- What policies, projects and programmes have been implemented in the past 8 years to meet the 6 COAG targets as they pertain to the ACT?
- Particularly the headline indicators?
- For halving the gap in reading, writing and numeracy achievements for children within the decade?
- Halving the gap for Indigenous students in Year 12 attainment rates or equivalent attainment by 2020? and
- Halving the gap in employment outcomes within a decade?
- What is the estimated budget which has been provided to the projects, programmes and policies?
- What is the total budget that has been made available?
- What are the annual expenditures?
- Are budget tied to particular benchmarks or outcomes to be met?
- What evaluations have been conducted to ensure stated outcomes were being met?
- What were the outcomes/outputs of these evaluations?